Sunday, March 30, 2014

Trust Is Where the Heart Is

I love sitting out on my back patio on a beautiful day.  Hearing the birds chirp, watching my kids play, taking in the beautiful scenery of God's work...it all brings me so much peace.  It is times like these that I feel the closest to God.  Just being still, taking it all in.  These are the moments when I do not have a care in the world, fully trusting God.  Trust is dependent on my heart, not on my circumstances.  Whether I am in a valley, or on a mountain top, I need to trust God and know that He has me right where He wants me to be.  He never allows things to come my way for nothing.  In everything, He has a purpose.

He takes care of us.  Trust Him at all times.  Trust Him in all of our circumstances.  Trust Him with all of our hearts.  When we are weary and everything seems to be going wrong, we can still utter these four words:  "I trust you, Jesus."  We can release matters into His control.  Everyday provides opportunities for us to learn His ways and grow closer to Him.  Search for Him as for hidden treasure.  He will be found by us.
Proverbs 3:5; Deuteronomy 33:27; Jeremiah 29:13-14

No comments: