Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Two T's

Rejoice and be thankful.  As we walk with Him through this day, practice trusting and thanking Him along the way.  Trust is the channel through which His presence flows into us.  Thankfulness lifts us up above our circumstances.  He does His greatest works through people with grateful, trusting hearts.  Rather than planning and evaluating, practice trusting and thanking Him.  This shift will revolutionize our lives.
Philippians 4:4; Psalm 95:1-2; Psalm 9:10

This year I am embarking on several journeys.  With each journey that I am on, I need to trust the Lord to carry me through it.  There are good days and there are bad days, but the good far outweigh the bad.  Already the Lord has shown Himself in a mighty way.  Practicing trust and thankfulness is a daily thing.  It is something I have to work on everyday, especially when it is a bad day.  But God doesn't give me more than I can handle, and in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.

No comments: