Sunday, February 09, 2014

Seek, Seek And Seek

I have been devotional blogging for almost a month now.  Some days I feel God's presence in my life, but just because I am devotional blogging does not mean God has revealed all of His answers to me.  If anything, His ways are still as confusing to me than before I began.  But it takes work to get to where I am striving to be.  It takes dedication and desire on my part to want to be in God's word.  To continually seek that deep intimate relationship with Him.

Seek His face more and more.  We are really just beginning our journey of intimacy with Him.  It is not an easy road, but it is a delightful and privileged way.  Hardships are part of the journey too.  He dispenses them carefully, in just the right dosage, with tenderness.  Do not recoil from afflictions, since they are among His most favored gifts.  Trust Him and do not be afraid because He is our strength and song.
Psalm 27:8; 2 Corinthians 4:7; Isaiah 12:2

No comments: