Friday, January 31, 2014

Strength And Shield

So far so good.  Today has started out calm and quiet.  So I am starting my day out with a devotional and here is what it reads:

He is our strength and shield.  He plans out each day for us, and He will provide the strength to take each step of the way.  Instead of wondering what the day will bring, concentrate on staying in touch with Him.  Whenever we start to feel afraid, remember that He is our shield.  He is always alert and active.  Entrust ourselves to His watchcare, which is the best security system.  He is always with us and will watch over us wherever we go.
Psalm 28:7; Matthews 6:34; Psalm 56:3-4; Genesis 28:15

Today I planned on writing my devotional blog, working out, showering and then catching up on my shows.  But I received a phone call in the middle of blogging and ended up being on the phone for over an hour.  I am not complaining.  I am glad I was there for that person.  God's agenda for me is to show the love of Christ with people.  He put me on this earth to do His works, and I am not going to let my agenda interfere with what He has planned for me.

So guess what tomorrow is.  WEIGH DAY!  Every time I say that, I think about that commercial where the camel is walking around the office asking people what tomorrow is, and he says HUMP DAY!  Wish me luck!


No comments: