Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Title Change

So I decided to change my blog title from A Wedding Story to A Wedding/Baby Story. I figured since this blog will contain my steps to becoming a wife and a mother, I would change the title to fit my blogs. I can't believe I'm going to be a wife and a mother within five months of each other. It seems like everything came all at once, but Jeremy and I are both very excited about our future together. It's so cute to see Jeremy all worried about the baby. This morning I was up, as usual, and I rolled over in bed and Jeremy woke up and said, "are you on your stomach? You can't be on your stomach" and I assured him that I wasn't. I'm still having a hard time with picking out a name. I know I said I would name it Jaelyn if it's a girl, but now I'm not sure. I have always like the name Alexa and I've always wanted to name my little girl that, but when I heard Jaelyn I changed my mind. Now I'm changing my mind again. I don't know though. I am leaning more towards Alexa, but I really want a name that is original and I think Jaelyn is very original. Watch me have a boy. I haven't even thought about a boy's name. Taylor thinks we are having a girl. Jeremy really wants a girl and a part of me wants a girl too. But no matter what sex it is, it will have so much love it won't know what to do with it. I can't wait to find out what we are going to have. I'm so excited!

No comments: