Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sleepless in Georgia

I don't know if it's because I am pregnant or because I am not allowed to sleep on my stomach, but for the past week, I haven't been able to sleep. Don't get me wrong, when we go up to bed, I pass out, but I end up waking up in the middle of the night WIDE AWAKE. I can't seem to go back to sleep, so I end up staring at the ceiling for the remaining three hours until I have to get up and get ready for work. I hate that I am not getting my usual 6-8 hours of sleep. Hopefully it will get better as the pregnancy progresses, but I have a feeling it will get worse. I still haven't experienced much morning sickness (thank the Lord), and I've actually been feeling great. I think I even look prettier (not to be vain) because I am pregnant. I'm probably just glowing. Anyway, I just wanted to express my frustration as to my sleepless nights. I need to figure out what I can do to sleep longer.

No comments: