Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Miserable

I feel like I am not eating healthy enough for my baby. Not only do prenatal vitamins make me nauseous and I just end up throwing them up, but I have a big distaste for meat (a big source of protein). Lately, I just haven't been able to eat anything. I just feel so nauseous all day that all I want to do is either sit by the toilet or go to sleep. I heard morning sickness goes away around the 15th week (which means I have 7 more weeks of this), but with my luck, I'll have it until the 9th month. I want to stop feeling sick and start enjoying my pregnancy. I even told Jeremy that this will be our only child. I'm complaining now, but I'm sure once I hold my angel in my arms, it will all be worth it. I have my first ultrasound on July 7th. Maybe seeing the ultrasound will make me feel good.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hey, I love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine. What's your due date? I'm due Feb. 14th Valentine's Day. I'm so excited! Sorry to hear about your morning sickness, I'd say sick to the crackers and granola bar, especially in the morning. I've been luck this far, no morning sickness but I have felt nauseaus here and there and extremely tired.

Taylor said...

Hey Ju Ju! I am so glad that you have decided to blog about your wedding and pregnancy. After you have the baby it will be so much fun to look back on all of your thoughts, hopes, dreams, etc. Blogging really can be theraputic sometimes too! LOL!

Do not worry too much about the prenatal vitamins, a lot of women can't take them. I know you good enough to know that you eat a well rounded heathly diet and that is the number one important thing. If you continue to have problems with the prenatal vit's then call your doctor and see what she says. They may have you take something like Flinstones chewables. I sent 2 brands of prenatal vitamins to work with Josh today. Try those and see if either of them works for you :)

You are right, once you hold that angel in your arms it will all be worth it! The sickness, weight gain, swollen feet, aching back, ETC ETC ETC ETC! You will want to do it all over again after you see what joy parenting brings you! You are going to be an awesome Mother and I cannot wait until your day comes when you can meet your precious baby.

And, I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING AN ULTRASOUND!!!! You better share the pictures! LOL!

Taylor said...

Oh BTW it looks like your blog is set on the wrong time zone. It says that I just posted at 7:29am and it's really 10:29am! Let me know if you need help figuring that out. Also, if you want me to do a blog makeover for you, I will! Checkout my blog and Tasha's, I did both of those!

Ju said...

Thanks guys for the support. I truly hope my m/s goes away around the 15th week. That would be an AWESOME wedding present since the 15 week will be around my wedding date.

Kari - I am due on February 9th. I kept believe you are due on Valentine's. That's awesome! That'll be a nice gift for the both of you.