Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tagged

Well, I've been tagged by Kari, so here goes...

Three nicknames: Ju-Ju-Bee, Hubbas, Tubbas

Three things I like about myself: My caring nature, my ambition, my jokes (yes, I laugh at my own jokes...LOL)

Three things that scare me: Being tortured, being alone in the house (at night), the basement (I'm such a baby...LOL)

Three everyday essentials: Prenatal vitamin, a glass of milk, a shower

Three things I'm wearing right now: Engagement ring, promise ring, pajamas

Three fave bands growing up: In no particular order - NKOTB, Backstreet Boys, All For One

2 truths and a lie: I'm excited about my soon to be family, I LOVE chinese food, I am tall

Three things I can't do without: My family, Jeremy, my friends

Three things I can certainly live without: Traffic, getting sick, chores

Three places I want to go on vacation: Africa, Japan, Fiji

Three things I want to do before I die: Sky-dive, have a career, learn to swim

I'm tagging three people: Nikki, Kit, Mary

1 comment:

Taylor said...

OH! OH! OH! I know which one is a lie! LOL!

I also got tagged so I'm gonna do mine tomorrow :) :) :)