Monday, June 06, 2005

The Countdown

We have about 3 months left till the wedding. I'm really stressed out because the pastor at the Church we are getting married at is being difficult. He is not allowing us to remove the communion table and he is suggesting that we have the reception on the parking lot. I think we are going to move the reception to the Modavi Restaurant. I'm also stressing out because lately, I have been gaining weight. I need to get back on my dieting plan and work out everyday during my lunch hour. If I don't lose any weight, I probably won't fit into my wedding gown. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of living healthy. I'm going to eat right and work out everyday. I have exactly 3 months to work out and lose around 15 pounds. We'll see how dedicated I am though. But I've got to do something. Our wedding is just around the corner. This summer is going to fly by so fast. This past weekend was Payton's, Jeremy's cousin, bridal shower. This weekend is my friend Gargi's engagement party, June 25 is Jacqueline's, Jeremy's cousin, wedding, July 9 I am throwing a bridal shower for my friend Jill (I'm her maid of honor), July 15 is Payton's wedding, I'm going home sometime in the end of July, and August 27 is Jill's wedding. I can't believe how fast this summer is going to fly. I can't believe I'm going to be a wife in a few months. I'm getting anxious and nervous as days go by. I'll post updates on my road to weight loss.

No comments: