Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Month Ago

I can't believe that a month ago, I became a mom. A month ago, I felt a new kind of love that I have never felt before. I can't put into words how much I love this little girl, but I just love her. I can't believe a whole month has passed. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Here's Alexa, a whole month old!











She's working on lifting her head. She is doing very well at it too.











And last by not least, the picture I've been waiting for. See, she likes to smile and laugh while sleeping and I've been wanting to take a picture of her doing it, but always missed my chance. Well today, I sat next to her for a good while with the camera to my eye in case she did it. The results...

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Aww very cute pictures! She's growing so fast. Take lots of pictures because before you know it she will be a year old!

Can't wait to see her again ;)

Choppzs said...

She's sooo cute!!!

Me said...

That is so precious!!!! Don't you just love it when you catch those smiles?! She's just so cute!

Kari said...

Precious!
Those smiles are the best!

MarylandMommy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!

MarylandMommy said...

Yes, our son is adopted from Korea & we are in the process of adopting a little girl from there as well. We are hoping to travel in early summer. We are so excited!!!

Mary said...

too cute!