Monday, January 16, 2006

2.5 Weeks





Here is Alexa at 2.5 weeks old!

My mom went home yesterday. Today is my first day alone with her. I don't quite have a routine going with her, but I will figure one out. It is nice though spending this quality time with her...just us. She doesn't cry at all unless I am taking too long getting her bottle warmed up or taking too long changing her diaper. She's so impatient! But she sounds so cute when she is crying. Well she's waking up and it's almost time for her to eat, so let me go!

4 comments:

Kari said...

She is just so sweet.

Enjoy every single second, they grow so quickly.

Choppzs said...

She's adorable!!!

I was curious as to whether you decided to quit breastfeeding?? I am getting kind of anxious as to whether this one will nurse or not!! Guess we'll see!

Taylor said...

and she's even cuter in person!

Me said...

She's so adorable...just adorable!

Like Kari said, enjoy it all, cuz before you know it, she'll be 1 yr old!