Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Baaaaaa

This is so cute that I have to share with everyone...

While Alexa is asleep, she will once in awhile baaa like a sheep. She literally sounds like a sheep when she does that. It is just too cute.

Over the weekend, I met one of my fellow blogger friends, Diana at Tristyn's birthday party. It felt like I have known her forever, even though it was my first time meeting her. She is as sweet and as beautiful as her blog portrays her. I also had the privilege of meeting her daughter Destiny, who is so adorable and so well mannered.

Well I'm going to go spend some more time with Alexa. I'll leave with you my favorite picture...

2 comments:

Kari said...

She is sooo cute!
I'm glad you guys are all doing well!

Me said...

Awww, she is so cute! How cool that you got to meet a fellow blogger! This summer I may get to meet a few of my own!!