Friday, July 01, 2005

Judgment Day

I just received a call from New Natalies Bridals that my dress has arrived. I'm nervous to pick it up and try it on. I mean, I haven't gained too much weight, but I can tell my stomach has gotten a little bigger than when I bought the dress. Let's just pray that it'll fit and looks as gorgeous as it did before I got pregnant.

So my cousin Linda calls me yesterday to tell me she can't make it to the wedding. Her work is not allowing her to switch her day from the 10th to the 3rd. But no worries. I plan on asking a friend, who I initially wanted in the wedding, and I'm sure she will accept. I won't make her pay for the dress because she will need to spend a pretty penny on alterations. See, my cousin is a big girl and she ordered a size 16, which would still be too small on her, and my friend probably wears a size 8. Therefore, she's going to need to take half of the dress off and I'm sure it will cost a good amount for that much alterations. So I don't want to charge her for the dress and then make her pay for alterations. I made my mom pay Linda back for the bridesmaid dress. My mom will pay for what she's done. I don't think I should pay her.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Fourth of July weekend. Becareful with fireworks. I think Jeremy and I are going to go on a little date tonight. We plan on going to see Batman Begins...BOO. I really want to see Cinderella Man, but Jeremy says that sounds like a chick flick because of the word "Cinderella"..haha. We might do a dinner and a movie, but thinking about food right now is making me sick. But whatever we do, it'll be nice. We need to go out on dates as much as possible before the baby comes because after that, we won't be going on any...haha.

So you guys are probably curious about my title. Well, Judgment Day is the day I try on my dress. I will look either pretty pregnant or fat pregnant. Let's hope for pretty pregnant. I guess if I just work out my arms, I shouldn't worry too much. It's a sleeveless dress and all you'll see are my arms, so maybe I'll just keep them toned. As for the rest of me...I'm pregnant. Cut me some slack...=)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I am sure that you will look beautfiul! Are you asking Jill to be in your wedding now? That will be really great :)

I can't wait to hear about how the dress looks. Hope to see you on Sunday!