Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fireworked Out

Man, I have never seen so much fireworks in my life. On Saturday, we went to downtown Norcross to watch fireworks with a few of our neighbors. On Sunday, we went up to Taylor's farm to cookout and hang out and watch fireworks. They were AWESOME! We had a blast! On Monday, we went to Lenox and watched fireworks with a couple of our neighbors. They were awesome! We ate at Houston's and watched the fireworks from the parking lot. The fireworks reflected off of this black building behind us. They were beautiful. The fireworks were sooo big. It looked like they were jumping right at us. We listened to Star 94 while watching the fireworks (they match the music to the fireworks) and that was cool. I love fireworks!

So Thursday is my first appointment. I think I am going to go with a midwife. Taylor had a midwife and just hearing the difference between them and doctors, I think I will do better with a midwife. If there are any complications during labor, there is always a doctor in the hospital, so I'll be alright. I wish I can get Emma (Taylor's midwife), but my insurance will only allow me to pick out of their provider list. But I'm sure I can get a midwife as sweet as Emma was to Taylor.

I hope everyone else had a great Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow, it sounds like you had an awesome weekend! I had so much fun with you and Alea on Sunday, so glad that you and Jeremy came. I wish I could have seen fireworks 3 days in a row! LOL!

I think Midwives are awesome. I will not use anything else unless I have a high risk pregnancy in the future.

I can't wait to hear about your appointment! :)

Meghan said...

Good for you for using a midwife! I think they are awesome and will definitely make your birth experience better! Your appointment should be fun, I know I am always excited to go and find out about the baby and how things are progressing.

Kari said...

Glad your weekend went well! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.