Monday, July 11, 2005

Hurrican Dennis

I know I shouldn't be complaining because people in other parts of the country, like Florida, have faced more than I have due to this hurricane, but I need to vent! My one hour commute to work turned into a three hour ordeal this morning. Part of 141 was closed due to an accident, so therefore, I had to reroute and get on Old Atlanta to McGinnis Ferry to get onto 141. Old Atlanta was sooo backed up. Then, once I got onto 141, it was backed up all the way to States Bridge. The reason for the backup on 141 was because the traffic lights at two MAJOR intersections were not working and there were no cops directing traffic, so we had to create our own lights. That's an accident waiting to happen. To top it off, it was raining so hard off and on that I had to drive 30 mph. I knew I should've called in this morning...haha.

School has started back up. My first class was last Thursday. It went okay. I was soooo sleepy though. I have a class tonight. Dreading it. When it starts getting past 7, I zone out. I am so tired lately, all I want to do is spend the whole day in bed. That's what I did all weekend. Just laid in bed or the couch and watched television all day. I'm so lazy!

I don't know if any of you experienced this during your pregnancy, but this morning I woke up with a bloody nose...and I mean bloody. It ran down like water. It was so gross. It happened once before when I was a few weeks pregnant, and I read in a book that it's normal during pregnancy because I have more blood (or something along those lines), but I just wanted to make sure it was normal.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey girl. Sorry to hear about your bad morning!

The nose bleeding thing is totally normal! My nose bled all of the time too while I was pregnant with Tristyn. It's a pain in the butt but that's about it, nothing to worry about. The common reaction is to lean your head back - don't do that, they say to lean your head forward to stop the bleeding.

Hope you don't get too many of them!

Kari said...

yep, nose bleeds are normal...mine were never really bad only noticed it when I would blow my nose.

Sorry about your morning, hope the rest of the day was better!

Choppzs said...

I also had/have the nose bleeding deal. I had it with both my other children, and this time around is no different. I wake up to find it on my pillow and my face. Sometimes my husband wakes up and asks me if I have been picking my nose or something all night. lol what an ass! lol But yes, it is normal, or at least for me it is! lol