Thursday, August 18, 2005

Some Family Bonding

Last night, we bonded as a family for the first time. I bought a three disc CD at Kohls that has classical baby songs. Well, last night I was playing it for the baby. I hooked up the headphones into my laptop and put the headphones on my stomach. Jeremy came home and I mentioned to him that I wanted one of those CD players that has two headphone hookups so that I can listen with the baby and he told me that he had a spliter. Well, I had extra headphones that went with my MP3 Player, so I hooked it up and I was able to listen to the CD with the baby. Well, the headphones I was using were actually earphones so I gave one ear to Jeremy and we sat there in bed for a good hour just listening to the music with the baby. I really felt a connection and it was really nice that Jeremy wanted to be a part of it.

Two more weeks left till the wedding. I am so excited. I feel like these last couple weeks are coming up SLOW. When we first got engaged, people would tell me that I would be really stressed out the last couple of weeks and they are right. I'm stressed because I want everything to go right. I'm constantly calling my procrastinating father and brother to get their tux fixed and trying to get everything ready when my family comes. Lately, I haven't been eating or even hungry because I'm constantly thinking and stressing. Well, I'm not stressing to the point where I am about to pull my hair out, but very anxious and worried. I just can't wait till the day is here and all my hard work has paid off. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Well, I'm going to relax now and play some music for the baby. Till next time...

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening at home with the family ;)

Have a good day Ju.

Kari said...

how sweet!

take care of yourself during all the busy events coming up :)