Monday, August 15, 2005

Madame Zaritska's Prediction

Okay, so I got this off of a pregnancy message board from pregnancyweekly.com. There is a website, sheknows.com, where this Madamn Zaritska can predict what it would be like outside when you deliver and what your baby will look like. This is only for fun. I don't really believe in this. Besides, only God has the power to decide. Here goes...

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.
After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and be completely bald.


Here is my assessment of this prediction. It could be rainy since I will deliver in February. I pray my labor only lasts 4 hours. It could be a girl since that is what everyone is saying. The baby can weigh 8 lbs because Jeremy weighed that much when he was born. This child can definitely have dark brown eyes because I have dark brown eyes and Jeremy has blue. Therefore, mine is dominant. I PRAY that our child is not completely bald. I have never seen a baby girl born without hair. I've seen boys born without hair, but never a girl.

Anyway, like I said, this is just for fun. I'm not going to rely on this, but it will be fun to see if this is actually true once the baby is here. Thought I'd share this with all of you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

The birth predictor is fun. Mine said that I will have a labor lasting 9 hours, and that my baby - a boy, will be 7 lbs 7 ounces, have greenish eyes and some light fuzzy hair. We'll see if it comes true!