Friday, September 02, 2005

Last Day

This will be my last day as a Kang. Tomorrow, I will officially become a Bottoms. That's a little scary don't you think. I mean, I am excited about getting married to the man I love, but dropping my family's last name and no longer being a part of them, in a sort of way, is kind of terrifying. But I am excited about this new journey as Jeremy and I start a family of our own.

The wedding is a little stressful now that it is finally near. When we first got engaged, everyone was telling me how stressful it gets and I was thinking, I'm having fun planning it. But now that it is getting to the end, it is very stressful, let me tell ya. The reception lady called us yesterday saying she can no longer offer the lunch menu. Therefore, we need to get the dinner menu, which is $4.00 more a person. Then the limo driver tells me a of couple weeks ago that he will call me back and fails to call me. I called him yesterday why he hasn't called me back and he said the quote his mother gave me is too low and he can't do it for that much. Well, call me and tell me. So, he is not getting our business. When he says he'll call me back, he needs to call me back no matter what.

Good news. The preacher agreed to allow us to move the communion table. About time something goes right! That is a huge stress reliever. Now I don't have to worry about people not being able to see us or the photographer not getting a full body shot of us.

Well, for the last time, I am signing off as Miss Ju Kang.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats!!! By now you're Mrs. Ju Bottoms! Hope you big day went well!

Kari said...

I hope it went off perfect!!!! Can't wait to hear!