Sunday, March 12, 2006

Where Are You?

So this Thursday will be 11 weeks since I've had Alexa and I've yet to have a menstrual cycle. Is that weird or what? Last week I took a pregnancy test and thankfully it came back negative. I just don't know why I haven't had my cycle yet. Will it ever come back?

Man I need to get back on my dieting and exercising routine. I always do this. I get so pumped up when I first start, and then I backslide. I don't know why I always do that. I want to lose this weight before summer comes so that we can take Alexa do the beach. I don't want to miss out on things because I don't want to get into a bathing suit.

There's nothing else that is going on my with life right now. I have school tomorrow...YUCK. I want a major makeover on my blog. Maybe SOMEBODY (you know who) can help me with that. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Yes, yes, I know who I am. I'll help you makeover your blog but you have to send me your log in name and password and tell me what you want!

Taylor said...

Haha you're allowed to say that because I made it! LOL!

I hope you like your "new do". Let me know when you need stuff changed!

Me said...

I like the new look. Looks great!

I didn't start my period until 6 mos. after I had Grace. That was 2 months after I quit nursing! Enjoy it! I know I loved not having Aunt Flo for 15 mos.!!!

Jamie said...

I just popped on over;)
I breastfed all my babies (3). Not sure if you are doing that, but with my first 2 I didn't get a period until they were about 9 months old. With my 3rd I didn't get it until he was like 16 months old (but he nurses on demand ALL the time). So, no need to fear. Our bodies just take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things. It really is different for everyone, but it is normal not to have one yet! Enjoy the time away from them;) Jamie

Kari said...

Looks beautiful!!
Love the colors.

Choppzs said...

I like your new look too, love the feet!!

I haven't gotten a period yet either, but then it's only been 6 weeks for me, and I didn't stop bleeding after his birth for about a 3 or 4 wks. I hope I don't get her back anytime soon, but I know as soon as I don't expect her, she'll show her pretty little face!! lol I wouldn't worry though, everyone is different. With Olivia and Zachary I got my period about 2 months after I had them, and I was breastfeeding, so whether you nurse or not, it comes up different every time!!