Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MIA

WOW! I can't believe I have been away for a whole month. I sure miss blogging and reading everyone else's. So why the long absence? Well, my laptop decided to burn out. Jeremy said having it on my lap just heats it up and does not let the fan that is underneath circulate air, so he said one night it was smoking and he had to take it apart and get the hard drive out so that we don't lose anything. As for Jeremy's computer, he had a virus on it and was not working for a long time, so he finally got his friend Steve to help him fix it. So now we have internet!!! I can finally live...LOL.

Well a lot has changed since the last time I posted. I got a new job, so I am back at work. Alexa has been going to Taylor's and it has been hard parting from him for so long, but at least I know she is in good hands. School has started this week, but I have not attended due to a death in the family. It is going to be hard next week going to school after working all day.

Alexa is getting so big. I can't believe how much she has grown. Last Friday we had naked pictures done of her, and I cannot wait to see them. She can lift her head up like a champ and she is just getting so big. Her 2 month checkup appointment leaves her at 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 20.5 inches long. She is just growing up too fast. Here are some latest pictures of her.




2 comments:

Kari said...

Look at all that hair!! She's such a cutie!

Work, school, a baby...oh my! You are going to be one busy woman!

I'll be flying into Georgia on Monday sometime. I'll be in the Kennesaw (Sp?) area. I think that's by Atlanta right? I don't know I haven't really researched it yet, but that's where I'll be. Are you guys even close to that area?

Me said...

Welcome back :) Alexa sure is getting big! What a cutie!!!