Monday, March 20, 2006

Quick Note

This is just a quick note saying I am still here. It seems has if I am not posting often, but I just cannot find the time. Working, going to school and taking care of a now 3 month old is really taking its toll.

How does everyone like my new template? I figure now that almost all of my entries are about Alexa, I thought I would come up with a different title and template. Taylor actually came up with the name and did the template for me, so kudos to Taylor!

Alexa has been soooo cranky lately. I am beginning to think she has colic or something. She just cries and cries all day long. However, last night she did extremely well and slept through the night. I will post pictures as soon as I can find the time.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

No kudos to me DI?! GEESH! You are so not nice! LOL!

I know it can be rough Ju Ju Bug but it will all be worth it in about a year from now. Imagine being out of school and having that degree hanging on your wall! You will be so proud of yourself, and so will Alexa. She will appreciate all the sacrifices you have made for her oneday! She will be able to live a happy life with whatever she wants because her mama will have a kick ass job!

Speaking of the little booger, she has been crabby lately. I wonder what is up? Maybe it's just a super long growth spurt!

Choppzs said...

Seth has been the same way the last couple weeks. He goes in spurts and cries and cries and I can't even get him to nurse during one of his fits. Both my other kids did this too, and I do chalk it up to colic, only because I try to do everything i can think of (diaper change, feed, walk around, gassy meds, rocking, giggling, bouncing, etc)and nothing works. Both others last till they were about 3 months, so I am hoping Seth isn't any different. It does suck though when you can't do anything for them!!! Good luck, and big kudos to you for keeping so busy and doing so much, that's great!!

Kari said...

I love the new look!!!

I'm sorry Alexa is cranky. I hope it passes quickly ( it should! ;) )