Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I know it's not Christmas just yet, but since we all will be so busy this weekend, I thought I'd go ahead and say it anyway. So...Merry Christmas!!! I am so bored. I have been stuck in our bedroom these past two nights because our living room is all messy. Jeremy bought a new surround sound for the living room and so things are scattered around everywhere. He is building a shelf tonight so hopefully by tomorrow, everything will be back to order. It sucks that everyone has tomorrow off and I have to work. I have Monday and Tuesday off instead of Friday and Monday. But I'm only going to work half a day tomorrow.

Good news! Our photographer called and said our wedding pictures are ready. We are going to pick them up Saturday morning before we go to Jeremy's mom's house for Christmas because the photographer lives up near her. We have the pictures uploaded on the internet for family to view and order, so I will post some pictures on here once I get the website address.

We are going to be so busy these last few days of December and all of January that Alexa will be here before we know it. This weekend is Christmas, next weekend is New Years, the weekend after that is Jeremy's birthday, nothing the next weekend, the weekend after that is Tristyn's birthday party and my brother-in-law's birthday, and then Alexa will be here two weeks after that. I can't believe how fast January is going to past. I have been having braxton hicks contractions often lately, and I don't know how I am going to handle the real thing. I am getting very nervous every week that passes. I don't know how I am going to do it. Hopefully Jeremy will be a great coach.

Once again...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

Me said...

I hope you have a great Christmas too!

Two weeks fly and you'll do great! Before you know it, her first birthday will already be here and you'll wonder where the year went!

Can't wait to see the wedding pictures! I'm sure they're beautiful!

Taylor said...

I'm telling you, if you sike yourself out ahead of time it is going to be a lot worse. Try to work on getting in the mental stage that everything is going to be FINE, you will be in a hospital, you will have an epidural, you have the option of other pain medication, it is the first day of the rest of your life! Get your pepped up and excited about labor! Once it's over you already forget how it felt so it is nothing to be afraid of. I know you'll do great but I'm just trying to give you a little advice that helped me along the way :)

I can't wait to see the living room without the entertainment center. Did Jeremy build a shelving unit for all of your audio/video equipment? I'm trying to get Josh to take ours down but he's been hurting so badly that he doesn't want to injure himself even more.

How come I haven't received the website address for the pictures?!!!!

See you tomorrow! We'll miss you tonight :*(

Kari said...

Merry Chrsitmas to you guys too! This year has sure been a trying one for me and I am happy that you have been there as a blogger babe, so thank you so much for all your kind words and support! MWAH!

I'm sure Alexa will be here before you know it! My friend had her baby in July and she had those b.hicks contractions too. Alot of them! But you know what...she was GREAT in the delivery room! Not that there wasn't any pain, but, she was a trooper and she pushed right through. I'm sure that it will pass like Tay said and you won't even remember the pain once you see her beautiful face!
You're a strong woman, you'll do great! I'm sure of it!
Have a great Christmas! And a fun filled, busy, times flying by, Alexa's almost here January!

P.s. I CAN'T wait to see the wedding pics!! Hook us up!