Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bored

So here I am at work, bored to death. I really do hate my job. I work as a file clerk at a law firm and there is not much to do, so the majority of my time is spent on the internet just searching useless things. Once Alexa is here, I am going to start looking for another job. I like to be kept busy so that the time flies by, but here I am busy probably an hour of my eight hour shift. It really sucks.

I started reading again. I just finished a book called Dress Your Family in Corduroys and Blue Jeans. My neighbor lent it to me and I finished it in two days. It's funny, but not as funny as my neighbor made it out to be. Now I'm starting True Believer by Nicholas Sparks (I'm sure you've read that one Taylor). I'm only on Chapter 2, but I love his books, so I'm sure I'll love this one.

Jeremy and I are trying to buy a new car. We looking at SUV's because they are safer once Alexa is born. Surprisingly, insurance will not increase all that much if we go from my Civic to a bigger car. The problem is the monthly payment. I really don't want anything more than what I am paying now. I know that's unrealistic since SUV's cost a lot more than my Civic, but my neighbor works for Lou Sobh Chevrolet and he is looking to get us a great deal. We test drove an Envoy Denali last weekend and I absolutely love it. We've been working with our neighbor all this week to see what he can do for us to make our monthly payments a little cheaper than what they quoted us last weekend. If it can't be what we want, then we might just go to the lower end of an Envoy. The Denali's are the top of the line ones and I don't think we really need that one, I just really want that one...LOL.

Anyway, that's what's been going on in my life. I know, boring. No further news about Alexa. She's doing great. Jeremy got to feel her move last week. He's been feeling her kick for the past couple weeks, but last week he got to feel her actually move. He said it feels like a wave rolling in, which it does. We're both so excited about the birth. I can't wait. I will post pictures soon once Jeremy caulks the trim and touches up the walls, I promise.

No comments: