Monday, November 14, 2005

Truly Blessed


















Ever since I became pregnant, I've realized how lucky I am. I've had an easy pregnancy so far with no complications, a husband who adores me and his unborn child, and a family that has been kind and supportive throughout this whole journey. I thank God everyday for truly blessing us with wonderful friends and family.

Moving down here on my own has been difficult. It can get lonely and very depressing, especially during the holidays. However, Jeremy's family has taken me in and has treated me like one of their own. It really touches me to know how much they care for me. The reason for this entry is because my two sister-in-laws, Taylor and Alea, and my two good friends, Nicole and Kris Anne, threw me a baby shower this past Saturday. Everything was beautiful and it was just a perfect day. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Their thoughtfulness, hard work, and generosity really touched me in a way that I cannot explain. I cannot explain into words how much it means to me that they have gone through all that trouble to make that day so special for me. I cannot thank them enough for really making me and Alexa feel special. Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes because I just cannot believe how thoughtful they were to have put all that together just for me. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

AWWWW! This post makes me feel so special. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your shower that much. We all really had a great time planning it for you. I am thrilled that you received so many nice gifts. There were many people there that love and support you!

I speak for all of our little family when I say we are looking forward to many more wonderful memories with you, Jeremy, and Alexa.

Thanks for coming to spend some time with Tristyn & I today, we both really enjoyed it. I cannot wait until Alexa is here and the girls can play together!

Love You!

Choppzs said...

Ohhh, I love showers!! Being on #3 doesn't entitle you to a shower though!! lol Glad you got some wonderful gifts!