Saturday, November 05, 2005

Official

Okay folks, it's official. We have finally come up with a full name for our angel. Her name will be Alexa Leigh Bottoms. I have been waiting a while for my mom to come up with a middle name. I really wanted her to have a Korean name, but my mom just could not come up with anything that flowed well with Alexa. So going with my original middle name, I told my mom that I will just name her Lee, since that is my mother's maiden name. However, she informed me that in the Korean custom, you can only use the last name as the middle name only if it's the father's last name. Therefore, she told me I couldn't spell it Lee, so I decided to spell it Leigh. What does everyone think?

We really like it. I think it flows well and sounds really pretty. So there we have it folks. She finally has an identity!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love it! Its a beautiful name!

Kari said...

Beautiful!!

MarylandMommy said...

That is a pretty name. We are in the process of adopting a little girl from Korea & are still searching for that perfect name. Great blog!!!