Thursday, May 18, 2006

All By Myself

Tomorrow Jeremy is taking Alexa with him on a trip to Florida with his mom and stepdad. I can't go since I am taking a week off in July to go visit my parents, so I will be all alone without the both of them until next Saturday. I don't know what I am going to do with myself. I guess just relax and catch up on sleeping. I have been extremely busy. I switched positions at work and this job demands a lot of time. I am more busy than I have ever been. I feel like I don't ever have time anymore to just sit and enjoy a minute to myself. I've either got laundry to do, dinner to cook, Alexa to feed, homework to do, the list never ends. I feel like it is all catching up to me and it is kicking me in the ass.

This Saturday I am going to a fair with a friend. They sell personalized stuff and I plan on getting some things for Alexa's room. I can't wait. It's going to be fun. Alexa has started on rice cereal and it's going well. She has been drooling like a mad baby, so maybe she is going to start teething. I can't believe she is already five months old. She is growing up so fast. Anyway, I thought I'd drop a line, but I really need to get some sleep. Until next time.

8 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I always enjoy some time to myself - but I miss the family like crazy and get excited when they come home.

I hope you enjoy your "me" time. Take full advantage of it.

MarylandMommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MarylandMommy said...

Enjoy your "alone" time!!!

Kendra Lynn said...

Have fun by yourself, but beware, you WILL miss her! :) Still, the time alone is well worth it.
Enjoy yourself.

Kendra

Tina M said...

Can anyone say Margaritaville????

Woo-Hoo, just enjoy the quiet honey!!!

Choppzs said...

Enjoy that time girl!! I know it'll be rough, cause it will when you get to missing her, but enjoy the sleep!!!

Oh and Olivia started teething at 4 months, so it's possible for Alexa to already be starting. It's nuts when they are so little and already getting teeth!!

Kari said...

I. Would. Go. Crazy.

Me said...

I don't think I've EVER had a day or two w/o the hubby AND baby! That'd be nice!!! Rice cereal is da bomb too!!!!

Enjoy that time alone. It sure sounds like you can use it!!!!

Have a good weekend!