Monday, January 21, 2013

Random

It's now 2013, and my number one resolution has been my number one resolution for as long as I can remember.  Actually, I am pretty sure it makes the top 3 on any woman's new years resolution.  Yep you have guessed it...LOSE WEIGHT!  I have been working out everyday, but I just can't get myself to eat right!  I am currently taking a health and wellness class written by Beth Moore, and the eating plan is simple enough, but I just LOVE food!!!  Hopefully I can stick to my daily routine of exercising, and find foods that are good for me, but is also yummy as well!

Life has been busy lately.  Weekends are booked with parties, showers and family time.  Jeremy and I need to plan a night where we can spend time alone; actually be able to sit down and enjoy dinner and conversation.  It's been too long.  We need to make that a monthly ritual.  Life can get so busy and consumed by other things that we don't take time for each other.

As far as projects go, I have a couple of things lined up.  I scored some nice tablecloths at my dad's cleaners, but they need some major hemming.  I am also making a nursing cover for a baby shower I am attending next Saturday.  As far as my photographing skills go, judge for yourselves...

Alexa

Chandler

Caleb

No comments: