Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bath Buddy

Man...I am so bad at keeping my blog up to date. So today, I was giving Alexa a bath. I usually let her play with her bath toys for awhile before lathering her up. Well, I ran to the kitchen for something and when I came back to the bathroom, guess what I saw in the tub with her....POO! I was completely grossed out. Thankfully, it was one long poo instead of many little chunks. My wonderful husband was kind enough to pick it up with toilet paper after the tub was drained. I think I would have either passed out or threw up if I had to do it. YUCK!

In other news, miss Alexa took two steps last week all by herself. She really is growing up way too fast. When she was first born, the doctors told me she would be behind because she was born 6 weeks premature, but she is advancing well for her age. I'm so proud of her! She has also started picking up food and eating all by herself. She loves to eat...just like her mommy!

In just a matter of days, Alexa will have a brand new cousin. My SIL Taylor is being induced tomorrow with her second child! We're all so excited. Can't wait to see what this little man is going to look like. I can't wait till Alexa gets to be the age where she can play with her cousins...actually I can wait. She is growing up way too fast...hehe.

Plans have changed...I am no longer going home to visit my parents this month. I am actually going to in the middle of January. It's better this way because Jeremy is going to Arizona for work and I wasn't thrilled about staying home by myself and Alexa for the whole week, so I'll be in CT with my parents.

More updates to come and some pictures!

5 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh the poop stories I could tell (but I will spare you..hehe). Even though the trip plans have changed, I am glad that they are changing for the better :)

Choppzs said...

Oh man, I can't even tell you how many times I clean poo out of the tub!! lol It really is gross! lol

Tammy Williams said...

Seeing family is best when you have more time and you are in the frame of mind to do so. We had to up our plans and go to Newfoundland in November instead of Christmas time which was great because we got to be there for my grandmother's birthday - perhaps her last one.
As for children, I totally understand what you mean about not being able to wait until she can play around with her cousins. I think the same way all the time. However, I love seeing all of Maya's little FIRSTS. She is just now starting to grab onto things and stand-up and hold her head up. Don't always listen to the doctors because Maya should have been behind the game too (because she was OVERDUE) but she is super bright for her age! Jeremy says it's because I took Fish Oil pills when I was pregnant that she's so smart...haha. Could be!

Me said...

Yah, Baby Girl poos in the tub all the time. It even grosses HER out. LOL.

Taylor said...

OMG GROSS! Tristyn actually poo'ed in the tub for the first time EVER while when were in the hospital with Jackson. My mom was giving her a bath when she did it! HAHAHA!

Kids are hilarous.