Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm So Excited, And I Just Can't Hide It...

I am so excited!!! Alexa and I planned a trip up to CT the week before Christmas and then we are flying back down with my mom and sister. My sister is staying until New Years so we can party together and my mom is leaving the day before Jeremy's birthday, in January. I have not partied with my sister since she turned 21, now she is 22, so that will be fun. The three of us have a special bond, so I cannot wait to spend all that time with them! I also cannot wait for the four of us (mom, sister, Alexa, and I) to spend some real quality time with each other.

On a sad note, I want to ask all of you to pray for my father. He has bacteria in his ulcer that will turn into cancer if it doesn't go away. He has been taking medication, but said that he isn't feeling any better. I don't know what I would do if he is no longer with us. You know, you never think about your parents leaving. You think your parents are always going to be there, but when reality hits, it hits hard. Even though I'm a wife and mother, I still feel like a little child depending on her parents for everything. If my father leaves, who can I depend on. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

5 comments:

Me said...

How exciting for you, your sissy and your mom! You'll have so much fun!

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your dad's way!!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

{{{HUGS}}} for your Daddy. I am a Daddy's girl and I completely know how you feel.

Yeah for the girls getting quality time!

Kari said...

I hope your Dad feels better soon. I'll keep him in my prayers.

It will be nice to have all that time with your Mom and Sis. They're going to love bonding with Alexa, what an amazing bond she will be becoming apart of.

Glad to hear from you again!

eyes_only4him said...

sounds like a great trip...

and I hope ur dad gets well fast, thats too bad..

Taylor said...

UPDATE! UPDATE!