Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'M BACK!!!

I have to say, after a long break my fingers are well rested and my mind is full of stories. I have to say that I actually missed blogging and missed reading everyone elses. I also miss recording what I have been up to and how fast Alexa is growing up on me. I read back on my old entries and regret that I didn't keep up with it. Alexa has reached so many milestones since I stopped blogging and I didn't even take the time to write about them. Can you believe she is 9 months?! Where has the time gone. She certainly has grown into her own little person. People are telling me she is looking more like Jeremy everyday.

A lot has gone on since I wrote my last entry. We sold our house in August and now living in an apartment. Apartment life is okay except that we live on the second floor so that tends to be a pain in my ass whenever I've gone grocery shopping. Jeremy and I just celebrated our first year anniversary and we just came back from a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West. It was a ton of fun. My mother came down from CT that week to watch Alexa and now Alexa is spoiled to death. I am trying to break some of the things my mother as done such as rocking her to bed every night.

Alexa is now crawling, pulling herself up and has two teeth on the bottom. She is constantly on the move and won't let me relax for a minute. I can't even eat in peace. Well I am at work and this is all I can do for now, but I promise once I get home, I will put up some pictures. Glad to be back!

7 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

YEAH!!!!! Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Choppzs said...

Yes, welcome back!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! It's crazy to think of the babies as big as they are, and how much they are doing now! Baby Boy isn't crawling yet, not even close, but I have a feeling he will surprise me one of these days!

Kari said...

9 months, your kidding, right?

I'm so glad your back!

Linda said...

Glad to see your back. I need to keep up on my blog more often...LOL.

Kari said...

9 months! Wow, that went by way to fast. I guess in my mind she was still that little newborn, I couldn't believe it when I read that she was crawling and has TEETH! OMG!
Congratualtions on your anniversary!

I can't wait to see some new pictures of that beautiful girl of yours. Congrats on everything! So glad you're back.

Me said...

Welcome back!! I can't believe how old she is already!! Seems she was just a little one not that long ago!

Taylor said...

WOW! I cannot believe you are back. I thought you were a wuss for quitting blogging in the first place, HAHA. I'm so glad you have decided to start it up again :)

Love yah sissy-in-law!!!