Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pinterest Addict

Hello...my name is Ju...and I am addicted to Pinterest.  I never was a crafty woman, never had the desire; but as I dive into the world of Pinterest, I find myself wanting to be crafty...wanting to bring out the creative side in me.  I have cooked several recipes, made a few projects and experimented with a couple of ideas expressed on Pinterest...and I found myself LOVING it!!  I find myself on Pinterest several times a day, always looking for new recipes to cook, new projects to get into, new experiments to try.  I am always trying to improve my skills, broaden my horizon.  I have recently learned how to sew, and would love to learn how to crochet.  And with the graciousness of my husband, I received this for Christmas...













Going from a compact digital camera to a DSLR is very overwhelming.  I don't even know where to start!!  But I have found great websites teaching me everything I need to know to take awesome, picture perfect shots.  This will allow me to take my creativity to another level and I am sooo excited about that!  I am thankful for Pinterest.  It has helped me to find a different side of me that I never thought existed.  It has helped me to be excited about something FOR ME.  It has helped my insanity, and for that I will be forever grateful.

No comments: